HomeHighlightsSnake in Maryland is recovering after accidentally swallowing a gear shift knob:...

Snake in Maryland is recovering after accidentally swallowing a gear shift knob: Very ‘unusual case’

- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_img

Animal rehabilitation workers in Maryland were shocked to find that a rat snake had swallowed a car’s gear shift knob. The snake likely mistook the knob for a chicken egg…
Read More

- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_img
Stay Connected
16,985FansLike
4,568FollowersFollow
Must Read
Related News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here