HomeHighlightsWoman rushed to hospital for life-saving procedure after eating pork rinds

Woman rushed to hospital for life-saving procedure after eating pork rinds

- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_img

A Peruvian woman underwent major surgery after she ingested a sharp object from her bag of pork rinds. The object, which turned out to be a nail, pierced her carotid artery…
Read More

- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_img
Stay Connected
16,985FansLike
4,568FollowersFollow
Must Read
Related News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here